EtonHouse Bus Transport Service
EtonHouse Orchard is well situated in the heart of Singapore near Orchard road and is about a 5 minute walk from the nearest Orchard MRT. Whilst the school benefits from a good supply of public buses and the MRT we have partnered with Yee Giok Transport Service to provide transport arrangements for our parents.
All Yee Giok Transport Service buses are well equipped with seat belts and a ‘bus auntie’ assistant to assist students on to and off the buses and to ensure their safety during their travelling duration.
Parents have the option to choose either a 1-way or 2-way bus services depending on your needs.
Please download and complete the bus registration form (T&C included). Once completed, you may simply email the form to [email protected] or the parent liaison office at [email protected] / +65 6513 1155
- The bus service is provided by a 3rd party bus operator, Yee Giok Transport Service.
- The bus fees above are per term. There are 4 terms per academic year.
- The areas stated above are subject to changes.
- Please check with the bus operator if the area you are residing in is not listed above.
- Prices quoted do not include any taxes and ERP charges and these will be charged accordingly.
- Bus traveling time may take up to 45 minutes each way, depending on location.
- Traveling time might change from time to time due to changes in composition of the group of children on the school bus and/or changes in bus routes.
- For any queries, please get in touch with Mr.Richard Seng, 9894 0222 or email [email protected]
|Zone 1||E.g: Ardmore Park, Cuscaden, Cliveden, The MARQ||$600||$480|
|Zone 2||E.g: Cairnhill Rd, Anthony Rd, Cairnhill Circle, Mt Elizabeth||$630||$504|
|Zone 3||E.g: Stevens Rd, Balmoral Rd, Belmond Green, Dalvey Estate||$660||$528|
|Zone 4||E.g: Paterson Rd, River Valley Close, Kim Yam Rd, Killiney Rd||$700||$560|
|Zone 5||E.g: Novena, Lincoln Rd, Buckley Rd, Khiang Guan Ave||$800||$640|
|Zone 6||Locations not mentioned here, please check with|
Mr. Richard Seng for bus availability and bus fare
|Check with Mr. Richard Seng||For bus availability
and bus fees