Applying at EtonHouse International School Thomson can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, subject to availability.
Complete the Registration Form
For Pre-School applications, complete this Registration Form and pay the registration fee of $2,140.
For Primary School applications, complete this Registration Form and pay the registration fee of $2,300.50.
Once completed, please sign, save and email your form to our Admissions Team. You may also pass us the original documents at the school.
Payment can be made either via bank transfer, cheque or by cash. Click here for further details.
Please note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and payment does not guarantee a place at the school.
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
- Copy of parents passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass (For Singapore citizens, please provide a copy of the Birth Certificate)
- Latest child’s school report
- Student Reference Form (This form is to completed by your previous school.)
- Copy of the child’s immunisation records
Review & Placement Confirmation
Our Admissions Team and Principal will review all the documentation. Following this an offer letter will be issued confirming your successful application.